miercuri, 20 august 2014

Midnight thoughts

What could possibly be more elegant than being educated?
A girl who reads is a dangerous creature, they say..

And what is education really, if not books?

Someone once advised me to read as much as I can because that’s the only thing that can possibly give me advantage in life. Anyone can learn to do different things, it’s really what you know, what you read, the way you think, that distinguishes you from the rest of the world.

It’s literally midnight and I’m reading a book about timekeeping. I should get a life.

Actually no, I’m good.

Do you remember my old post about timekeeping? I had a picture with a quote challenging you to imagine a life without timekeeping.. Well, finally the book was translated to Romanian and I found it at the library. I totally recommend it, it’s a book that everyone should read. The Timekeeper by Mitch Albom and for my Romanians, Masura timpului de Mitch Albom :)

Don’t even ask me what’s with this post, haha. 


Un comentariu:

  1. you should really go to sleep.. haha! Nice quote there... =) and yeah, make reading a habit, it sure helps (unless you're reading trash novels, it won't get you any good but just traps yourself in a fancy love story and you tend to forget that your real love story is the greatest story)

    JL Arnaiz

    RăspundețiȘtergere