luni, 28 aprilie 2014

18 & legal

  Everyone asks me about my 18th birthday experience. In my class I'm about the 6th turning 18 so everybody is asking about driving school and stuff like that.Well.. there's not much to say, I celebrated my birthday at home with my friends and family. In Romania most teenagers hold big parties when they turn 18 but it wasn't the case for me. I'd rather go somewhere in holiday than spent money on a one-night-party where everyone but me is having fun. I'm not much of a party girl but when you host the party you mostly have to make sure everyone is having fun and by doing that, you're missing the night.

I wanted to share some photos, because, well.. not only tattoos are reminders:

awesome cake :D

another awesome cake.

awesome me, haha

bestie

awesome family. epic brother.


awesome granny <3

awesomest boyfriend <3

everyone has that one picture...

cousin ^^

friends ever since kindergarten :)

Enjoy ^^

2 comentarii:

  1. so glad i did not take a photo with you!! i'm sure that even if it would have been bad, you would've posted it here LIKE YOU DID LAST YEAR!!! :)) i for one had a great time on Saturday, but NO ONE CARES! :)) hugs >:D< :* alina

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. omg! I am so drawn into fantasy right now after being addicted to a TV series which I just finished watching after 4 days... I am having a hard time going back to reality right now (my crazy side =) that I forgot to check online and cared less about my job and forgot your birthday! Happy birthday andreea! you look pretty as always=)

    JL Arnaiz

    RăspundețiȘtergere