marți, 24 decembrie 2013

Merry Christmas people!

One thing I've learned since I work as the European editor for VoxHumana is that every country has such a different culture, traditions, so on. On the other hand, we are much alike, probably because of the globalization.

Anyway, if you want to see how other countries celebrate Christmas, you can check out www.voxhumana.com . It's an awesome website where people talk about their countries, culture and so on. This month the topic is, obviously, "holidays".

Anyway, I mostly want to wish you a very Merry Christmas for those of you who celebrate Christmas :) I'd like to read your stories, what have you been doing this Christmas. Also, if you'd like to have your article on voxhumana, contact me :)

P.S: If you know any awesome Christmas songs tell me in the comments section 'cause I'm pretty much stuck with the old ones, haha.


2 comentarii:

  1. Craciun Fericit!...si pace in suflet!
    Vino si ia imagini miscatoare gif de Craciun foarte frumoase pentru blog.
    Coltisor de Rai
    Animated Gif Free
    Valy

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Merry Christmas! This year was one of my most wonderful christmas, especially that christmas day is my dad's birthday as well... hope you too enjoyed your christmas day! =)

    RăspundețiȘtergere