duminică, 20 octombrie 2013

Thankful

Take just one second of your busy life and be thankful for what you have.

I'm thankful for:

-My family
-My friends
-The way things managed to get so far
-The little things that changed my life
-The places I had the opportunity to visit
-The people I had the opportunity to meet
-The stories I had the opportunity to read,hear
-The jobs I have
-Last but not least, my awesome boyfriend!

Somehow, at some point, life happened. As I'm looking at my life now, I can see that there are so many things to be thankful for. I've been talking about this a lot lately. About the fact that such little things make such big changes in our lives.
I work as the European Editor at VoxHumana, an international website.
I write articles for a guy from Hollywood.
I'll be starting a make-up course next week (or the week after).
I just celebrated 1 year of relationship.
.. and so many other things.

It doesn't matter whom you thank. It doesn't matter if you thank God, or you thank the Universe, your parents, some random people. Just thank. Be thankful.

~ Whatever God you believe in, we come from the same one~

What are you thankful for?


fitblanks

2 comentarii: