marți, 9 iulie 2013

"Look into my eyes , it's where my demons hide"

  



  Have you ever looked deeply in someone's eyes and practically feel that you're going to spend the rest of your life with them ?
  I guess it's true what they say , the eyes are the mirror of the soul . There are so many things hidden in someone's eyes and I think that only the right person can see them . 
 Don't get me wrong , I still stand up for my previous idea , people aren't meant to live together . It's just that there's this feeling when you're the right person to look in someone's eyes . Words can't describe that feeling . Just like happiness . You can't define happiness , nor this feeling . I can't even name it . Is it love ? The thing is that it doesn't matter if the other person is a friend , a parent , a stranger , a boy(girl)friend , it's about that moment when your eyes meet and your soul is being opened . 
 Eyes can hide love , fear , despair , humiliation , mercy , sadness . Some people can tell you when you're lying . It's enough to say ' look me in the eyes and tell me .. ' .
 I felt it . I looked in his eyes and I felt it . It feels like infinity . For one moment , we were infinite .


'If I lose myself tonight , it'll be by your side
If I lose myself tonight , i'll be you and I'

P.S. I was unsure about this post . I still am . I guess I'm just trying to deal with my demons . 

8 comentarii:

  1. nu mai stiu cine spunea ca incercarea de definire a unui sentiment, obiect sau persoana stirbeste din insemnatatea, intregimea si plenitudinea acelei/acelui obiect, sentiment, persoana, asa ca nu incerca sa definesti, nu prinde infinitul in capcana cuvintelor rostite, nu incerca sa intelegi prin definitii starile si sentimentele. traieste-le, accepta-le, imbratiseaza-le si bucura-te de ele! >:D<

    P.S.: I like your demons, love!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. nici nu incercam sa definesc , chiar am scris ' Words can't describe that feeling . Just like happiness . You can't define happiness , nor this feeling ' :D nu cred ca e cazul sa traduc :P si daca e sa vorbim in general , sunt unele stari si sentimente de care chiar nu te poti bucura .. cum ar fi ura , egoismul , tristetea , etc .. nu spun ca trebui sa le regreti , pentru ca din orice poti invata cate ceva , doar ca in momentul respectiv chiar nu cred ca te poti bucura de ele :D

      P.S.: Do you ? Really ?

      Ștergere
    2. nimeni nu te obliga sa urasti, sa fii egoist/a, sa fii trist/a. e o chestiune de alegere :D

      Ștergere
  2. while reading this, i imagined myself looking in the eyes of a person i love and my heart filled with joy:) i pictured it just like in movies.. it might sound like a cliche, and even though i'm not a romantic, i like to imagine beautiful and perfect moments with people i love. i can only hope for them to come true. oh...and i want to add something: you have really beautiful eyes:) and as the modest i am, i gotta say my eyes are pretty awesome too..they have a special, unique color :)) (alina, altough i bet you already figured) :*:* oh...the modesty is gonna kill me.. :)))))=)))

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. thank you for the compliment :* and yess , it sounds like a cliche but it happens :D you know how they say 'viata bate filmu' ' well , that's actually true :D I want you to remember this 'conversation' when you'll look into the eyes of the right person :)
      oh , and a little modesty never killed anyone :*

      Ștergere
  3. i remembered my friend telling me, if you're gonna lie, it shows because your eye balls are inclined to the left side (left side of the brain is somewhat creative, thus making up stories to make up your lies)... =) anyway, i definitely agree with you, sometimes, it just takes to look into someone's eyes to make you feel comfortable even when you don't understand what's going on around you...

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. this is so interesting ! I just noticed that I do the same thing , every time I lie my eye balls are inclined to the left , haha

      Ștergere