miercuri, 26 iunie 2013

People and demons


 In my opinion , people are the most complicated beings . Or maybe we complicate things . We have such complex characters that I don't think we'll ever be able to understand each other .
 Also , I don't think 2 people can live with each other and in the end say 'yess , I haven't doubt him(her) a moment ' . We are so different that it destroys the connection between us . I sincerely admire people who can get through these differences .
 We spend so much time fighting our demons for the sake of the people around us that we find ourselves losing time we'll never get back . I keep asking myself , is it worth it ? Is it worth fighting your demons just to live with someone ? Two people can't be the same , have the same character , principles and so on . And these things tear us apart .
 Now you'll tell me that if you really want someone in your life , you'll accept him the way he is . Well , I think that acceptance has a limit . In a relationship between two people , there will always be that one of them who will sacrifice more for the sake of the other one , either if it's just a friendship or a love relationship . I've never seen two balanced people . Like , two people who give up at the same number of things . For example : "I quit smoking , you quit drinking" , "I quit fast-food , you quit smoking" , "I quit acting to spend time with you , you quit playing video games " , "I stop talking to that person you hate , you stop talking to this person I hate " , and so on . If any of you have this kind of balanced relationship , then you just gained all my respect . It's pretty impossible for me to believe that this kind of relationships do exist . Like I said , we are too different to live with each other . And NO , you cannot ignore those differences . Even if you try , at one point they will stab you in your back .
  Some people don't even accept their own demons and expect from you to accept them . Maybe if we'd stop lying ouselves we'd be a step closer to the ability of sharing our life with other people .

  I repetedly and obsessively listen to this song , 'Demons' by Imagine Dragons . The way he says ' I wanna hide the truth , I wanna shelter you but with the beast inside there's nowhere we can hide ' . Somehow , when I listen to that song , everything around me vanishes . It's just me and the song . Nothing matters anymore .
  At one point he says ' Look into my eyes , that's where my demons hide ' . We all have demons , even if we accept them or not . Take a moment to look in the mirror and analyze yourself . What you see ? What I'm trying to say is to stop lying to yourself . When you break the connection between you and someone , it's not entirely their fault. Guilt might actually be the only thing in the world we are equal at . It's never going to be only his or only your fault .



7 comentarii:

  1. incepi sa scrii tot mai des. :D o sa recitesc postarea si o sa-ti scriu si parerea mea, ca acuma nu mai is capabila de nimic, mor de somn :)) da am vrut sa stii ca deja am vazut articolul si mi se pare interesant :* (Alina)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. scriu cand am inspiratie :D good to know there's someone who actually cares >:D<

      Ștergere
  2. if you will ever get stabbed by this kinds of things, just pull out the knife, put a bandage on the wound and move on, because, in a few years, that scar will be a memory. will be a story. will be your past. and your past should remain in the past. :D

    P.S.: don't fight your demons. accept them. understand them. love them.... and they'll turn into angels:D believe me.... TRUST me!:D

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. the thing is that if you want to be around someone you'll have to fight your demons because they won't accept them even if you do . people can't accept all your demons . so , you'll have to choose between your demons and that someone . the moment you accept your demons , you give up on that person . this proves my point , which wasn't about accepting or not your demons , but living around other people . as we say in romanian ' a convietui cu cineva ' :)

      Ștergere
  3. cu faza cu: as we say in romanian cu R mic [lame].... m-o dat pe spate! :)))))))

    si aici depinde ce intelegi prin 'demonii din noi'. eu ii vad ca pe niste obstacole sau obiceiuri pe care le facem/avem si cu care tre' sa invatam sa traim, sau sa i exorcizam [de obicei cu ajutor] :D .......

    nu continui ca o sa vreau sa scriu si yo o postare despre asta:D :*:*

    P.S.: am scris in romana din nou pentru ca stii ca gasesc mai multe expresii in frumoasa noastra limba decat din importurile astea cliseice :D :*
    Merci!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. prin 'demonii din noi' ma refer la obiceiuri si principii .. mai mult principii . principii peste care oamenii din jurul nostru nu pot trece . chiar nu ma pot exprima bine in romana :| looking forward for your post :)

      Ștergere
  4. nice point! But human always have 2 natures: the good and the bad... me and my husband are totally different from each other and we always tries to focus on our similarities rather than our differences. But yes you're right, sometimes we cant fight our own demons and sometimes we have to sacrifice. It's a matter of priorities and where you are more happy... I guess no one is happier bec he is alone because he prioritize his own needs and demons. Human is also a social being...

    RăspundețiȘtergere