duminică, 9 decembrie 2012

After a day

        This morning when I woke up I saw that it's still snowing . My brother is out playing in the snow , I'm drinking a hot cup of tea and my parents are cleaning the yard so we can go out .

                           After one day of non-stop snowing : 




                                                      That's how my yard looks like ;
 

 
That's how my windows look like ;
 

 
.. And that's how my street looks like :)
 
Awesome :)
I hope you enjoy the snow as much as I do .

4 comentarii:

  1. Wow! That's a lot of snow out there! I could just imagine how cold it is in your place now! Look at the chair, you can barely sit there! Haha!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. you can't actually sit there .. it's too much snow and you probably gonna freeze haha :)) i can only imagine what it will be like 3 weeks from now if it keeps snowing like that ..

      Ștergere