miercuri, 28 noiembrie 2012

Dorkie's Birthday :)

  This Sunday my family and I celebrated my brother's birthday . :) I noticed that little kids have so much energy ; he couldn't stop running and fooling around . I love watching him having fun . When I see him smiling .. well , the sparkle in his eyes is worth all the diamonds in the world ..

 
I also baked a cake for him . A picture from Pinterest inspired me to make it with KitKat and M&M's . It was soo delicious .. and beautiful , haha .
 

 
   I can't believe he's already 2 years old . I remember the day he was born . It wasn't an ordinary day at all . One moment I was listening to my teacher and on the other one I found myself running to the hospital . It was certainly one of the best days ever . It feels like yesterday when I hold him for the first time .


                                                                       

2 comentarii:

  1. the cake looks so mouth watering and delicious! I love M & M's and kitkat, this must be very yummy! mind giving me the instructions how to do it? Haha! I want to make one on christmas!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. happy birthday to your brother by the way! Haha! I got carried away with the cake!

    RăspundețiȘtergere