marți, 25 septembrie 2012

Inspiration

 The two men that inspire me the most are John Lennon and Oscar Wilde with their qoutes,lyrics and so on .
 ' I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything . I've always been a freak . So i've been a freak all my life and i have to live with that , you know . I'm one of those people. ' (John Lennon)
  OMG ! I couldn't have said that better . He told us that he doesn't give a fuck about how society tells us to be and he is not the kind of person who would change for someone else . This is how we all should think like .
 ' Never love anybody who treats you like you're ordinary. ' (Oscar Wilde)
 From his writings , i'd say that Oscar Wilde was a person who had to face life early and he learned how to handle it . I think that what he wanted to say is that we shouldn't fall in love with nobody but the one who treats with respect , the one we are not ashamed to present to our parents , the one that we can't stay mad at just because he makes us laugh so hard . If you find that person , don't ever let her/him go !!!
 ' Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans . ' (John Lennon)
  I don't know about you , but when i'm making plans it never ends up well . I think that the best night out is when you  choose a place to go randomly .
 ' There are 2 basic motivating forces : fear and love . When we are afraid , we pull back from life . When we are in love , we open to all that life has to offer with passion , excitement and acceptance . We need to love ourselves first , in all our glory and imperfections . If we cannot love ourselves , we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create . Evolution and all hopes for a better world rest in the fearlessness and open-hearted vision of people who embrace life . ' (John Lennon)
 I don't have nothing to say . It's just awesome :D
 ' I am not young enough to know everything . ' (Oscar Wilde)
 Some people say that when we are young we have a better perception of life . As we grow up we just complicate life . I don't know how true is that but still .. I like how it sounds :))
 ' When I was 5 year old , my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life . When I went to school they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up . I wrote down 'happy' . They told me I didn't understand the assignment , and I told them they didn't understand life . ' (John Lennon)
 That's amazing . I don't have nothing else to say :)
 ' Whenever people agree with me i feel i must be wrong . ' (Oscar Wilde)
 Have you ever been in this situation ? It always happens to me , haha .:))
 ' They've promised that dreams can come true , but forgot to mention that nightmares are dreams too . ' (Oscar Wilde)
 What he's trying to say is that life isn't always pink . We have to face it and learn how to deal with our problems .
 ' I believe in everything until it's disproved . So i believe in fairies , themyths , dragons . It all exists , even if it's in your mind . Who said that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as here and now . ' (John Lennon)
 Nice theory :)
 ' Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing . ' (Oscar Wilde)
 Can you imagine how bad we got if in the 19th century O.W said that people were materialists ? A friend of mine told me that the reason the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used . That's sooo true !!!
 'LIFE IS TOO IMPORTANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY ' (Oscar Wilde)
 Enjoy life as long as you have it . Enjoy every moment . Live your life ! Live, Love , Laugh . Don't give a fuck about what people say .

I hope you find this inspiring .

thanks for reading , stay beautiful , xoxo !

Un comentariu: